Sunday, March 22, 2015

Meet the Author Update

Yesterday, March 21, 2015, was the second stop on my Detroit-region book tour, Meet the Author. For two hours I met with the public and discuss my two books, The Watchman and The Exposition of the Tabernacle. It was a wonderful experience to speak with young and old, male and female about what OUR FATHER has allowed me to write. As I met some new faces and seen some older faces, I enjoyed it and the response was significant.

I want to thank Baker's Bible and Bookstore for housing me for Meet The Author. The staff and the atmosphere were beautiful and hospitable.

Now preparing for Stop #3, Saturday, April 18, 2015 at Discount Bible in Warren, MI (26756 Dequindre Rd)!

Let's take the KINGDOM message to the MASSES a BOOK at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment