This is a very critical and vital time in the realm of the Spirit and in the earth. You have to be aware of what is coming to attempt to sabotage, side swap and derail your momentum for the Kingdom of God. There calls that are getting ready to come your way and you have to answer properly. There are only two options, ANSWER or IGNORE. If you answer you are agreeing to the call and the deposit from the caller. While, if you ignore, you are disagreeing and refusing to receive the deposit form the other end.
1. Your Past ~ Because you have been delivered and set free from your past, it will attempt to call you back. The very things you have overcome now attempt to get back into your life. Do not allow a dead thing, YOUR PAST, get in your ear and backtrack you. These calls can come from former lovers, old acquaintances and even new people in your life. This call will come and slickly present your past and attempt to tempt, seduce and draw you away from your current place.
2. Faithlessness ~ Faithlessness is calling trying to cause you worry, stress, doubt and unbelief. Faithlessness cause extreme frustration, spiritual exhaustion and mental battles. Do not allow Faithlessness to deposit deception, temptation and weariness. This call comes and attempts to tell you how impossible your goals, dreams and visions are. This call comes to interrupt your declaration and execution of faith by expressing bad experiences and false wisdom which is actually fear.
3. Elitism ~ Elitism is calling to isolate you from the unity of the kingdom. You are not an island unto yourself. You cannot achieve the will or Kingdom of God without other believers. Elitism will cause you to be carnally judgmental, emotionally irrational and spiritually disjointed. This call comes to make you think everyone is a hater, an enemy and that everyone is against you.
4. Procrastination ~ Procrastination is calling to cause you to live by excuses instead of living in production. Also, procrastination is calling to make you lazy and impoverished. Procrastination comes hard toward those who have set goals, who are working on projects and those who have being moving forward in the things of God. This call comes to convince you that your labor is in vain, that you are not appreciated so why keep going and attempts to make you feel like nothing is worth doing.
5. Confusion ~ Confusion wants you to be unclear and without understanding. Confusion tries to manipulate what you have heard from God with your flesh or with the whispers of the enemy. Confusion attempts to keep you between two opinions instead of being solid on where and what you are doing. Confusion is also calling trying to destroy relationships, fellowships and lives.
These 5 calls are coming hard for those who have determined to do the MEAT of the one who sent them. Will you ANSWER or IGNORE?
Even with the aforementioned calls, there will be calls that will benefit you.
1. Destiny ~ The purposes and will of God are the composition of your destiny. You are called to obey the will of God while living the purpose of God. This call will reassure you of what God has said and is saying concerning you and what you are called to do. Destiny calling is a postponer, like a GPS. When destiny calls it is to let you know you are in the right position.
2. Revelation ~ Revelation is calling to give you LIFE. Revelation is from the Spirit and Breathe of God and His words will give you life. Revelation is more than having a message to preach or a prophecy to release; it is the understanding of advanced and accelerated knowledge of your identity, faith and life in Christ.
3. Prophecy ~ Prophecy is calling you. Prophecy that has been released over your life is calling you. Calling to remind you of what God has spoken and even the word that has come from your own mouth. Prophecy is calling to remind you of the instruction of the Lord. Prophecy is calling you to give direction, purpose and illumination to what you are to be fulfilling.
4. God ~ God is calling you. GOD is CALLING you. This is not about a ministry but about relationship. He is calling to commune, fellowship and dine with you. He is calling you into a REAL relationship with Him. One where you and He can laugh, sing, enjoy each other's presence and shower each other with love. GOD IS CALLING YOU!
ANSWER or IGNORE?
AGREE or DISAGREE?
RECEIVE or REJECT?
What Will You Do?
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Friday, August 1, 2014
You are better than you know. You are greater than you know. Limitations are a facade. You have to find yourself, your real self. We have allowed other people to dictate who we are and who we are not but now we have to LIVE OUR TRUE LIVES. You are more than your race, your job, you past, you are a MASTERPIECE uniquely and peculiarly designed by God. You are not to replicate anyone other than Him.
Your manhood or womanhood is not determined by the outside sources but by the inward deposit of God Himself. He put all you need to live a full life in you not on the outside of you. No other person can live your life for you; they can only add to your life. It is time to find YOU and BE YOU! We have spend most of our lives attempting to please other people. We grew up trying to please our parents. We wanted them to be proud of us so we worked to please them. In our teenage years, we worked to please our friends. We tried to fit in and even fell prey to peer pressure. Now, many of us are attempting to please a society that does not even have our interests, let alone our best interest, in their heart. This is not reality but a facade of life.
Who are YOU? This is the question that needs to be answered. Once answered you can find, access and live in joy that us beyond your wildest dreams. It is only when you live as who you were created to be that you will have what you are looking in pleasing others.
In the beginning of time, God gave you an identity. Your identity is everything about you from your hair color to the spiritual abilities (anointing) that you have. Your identity can be effected by many factors, your family, friends, environment and the things you experience in life.
Sometimes we lose focus of our true identity because of all of these factors. We have allowed society to dictate what we can be as men and women, as young or old, as black or white but none of that has anything to do with our authentic and true identity from God. The identity I am talking about came before the foundation of the world, before you were formed in your mother’s womb and before you were introduced to sin.
With your identity you receive certain attributes, certain powers, certain talents. These things were not gained but all ready in you at birth. At your conception God placed something you that would aide you in this thing called life. He gave you certain powers and you have to learn to use them.
For many of us before we learned what God had put in us or who He created us to be, we knew what momma and daddy wanted, we knew what society said about us but we never learned what God said about us. We never had a hold on the TRUE identity we were given by God. We had a false sense of manhood or womanhood, a false sense of what it meant to be our ethnicity, a false sense of everything because we had no idea what God said about us. Even for those of us that were in the church all we knew was, we had to go to church and be saved but we never learned what God said about us. We knew sin backwards and forwards but didn’t know our identity.
This is a device, an attack and a destructive plan from the enemy (the thief). The thief came and stole, killed and destroyed many of our identities in Christ. He stole our identity by keeping us from church, keeping us distracted so we wouldn’t study the word of God, by drenching us with suggestions of sins and drenching us with suggestions of guilt and shame because of our sinful nature. I keep saying suggestions because the enemy can do nothing but make a suggestion to us and we take it.
He killed our identity by manipulating manhood and womanhood to be a sexual thing verse a spiritually thing. He has men believe crying is weak, the more women you has sex with the bigger and better man you are, anger is the only emotion you should have, if you ain’t making money than you are a woman or terms used to defame women, you not a man if you have no power, a small tool between your legs or you have no money.
He killed our identity by manipulating womanhood by manipulating women to believe that the bigger your breasts or butt is the better woman you are, the better you shake “yo thang” the more men will love you, that her brain is not important, that you got to use your body to get what you want, and other such foolishness.
He destroyed our identities by presenting falsehoods concerning us through parents, teachers, society, preachers, family and our friends and we believed it.
BUT God has a plan to restore your identity. He has sent His son to redeem (pay the price) that you may be saved and set free. Saved and set-free from what? Not only hell but from the former identity of sin and failure that you may walk in your TRUE identity of salvation and success.
When you accept Jesus you are delivered from your past. Your past is the former identity, but your future is not determined but what you once were but on the thoughts God always had concerning you. Come into the restoring of your identity plan of God. He will restore the years that were eaten by the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm – those are all of the false words and lies you believed about yourself, all things that you once did, the things that took you away from your identity in God.
Know what God says about you more than what others say about you!
God’s Divine IDENTITY for you:
Psalm 82:6 – Ye are gods, children of the Most High God
Psalm 139:14 – fearfully and wondrously made
Matthew 5:13 – salt of the earth
Matthew 5:14 – light of the world
Romans 5:10 – reconciled
Romans 8:16 – children of God
Romans 8:17 – heirs, heirs of God, joint heirs with Christ
Romans 8:37 – more than conquerors
First Corinthians 3:9 – God’s fellow worker, God’s field, God’s building
Second Corinthians 2:15 – fragrance of Christ
Second Corinthians 5:17 – new creation
Second Corinthians 5:20 – ambassadors for Christ
Second Corinthians 5:21 – righteousness of God
Second Corinthians 6:1 – workers together with Him
Second Corinthians 6:16 – temple of the living God
Second Corinthians 6:18 – my sons and daughters
Galatians 3:7 – sons of Abraham
Galatians 3:26 – sons of God
Galatians 3:29 – Abraham’s seed, heirs
Galatians 4:6 – sons
Galatians 4:7 – son, heir
Galatians 4:28 – children of the promise
Ephesians 2:10 – His workmanship
Ephesians 2:19 – fellow citizens, members
Ephesians 2:22 – dwelling place of God
Ephesians 3:6 – fellow heirs, partakers of His promise
Ephesians 5:1 – imitators of God
Ephesians 5:8 – children of light
Ephesians 5:30 – members of His body
Titus 3:7 - heirs according to the hope of eternal life
Hebrews 6:17 – heirs of His promise
First Peter 2:5 – living stones, spiritual houses
First Peter 2:9 – royal priesthood, holy nation, His own special people
First Peter 2:10 – people of God
Second Peter 1:4 – partakers of divine nature
Revelation 1:6 – kings and priests
What Belongs to you, what you can do with IDNENTITY in GOD:
Dominion – Genesis 1:26
Power to get wealth – Deuteronomy 8:18
Authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, over all the power of the enemy – Luke 10:19
Cast out demons, speak with new tongues, take up serpents, drink a deadly thing and by no means hurt them, lay hands on the sick and they recover – Mark 16:17-18
Fruit of the Spirit – love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance – Galatians 5:22-23
Gifts of the Spirit – word of wisdom, word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healings, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, diverse kinds of tongues, interpretation of tongues – First Corinthians 12:8-10
All spiritual blessings in heavenly places – Ephesians 1:3
Sit together with Christ in Heavenly places – Ephesians 2:6
An expected end – Jeremiah 29:11
Victory – First Corinthians 15:54, First John 5:4
Learn, Accept and Live in the RESTORATION of your Identity in Christ!