Saturday, January 6, 2018

Competition: I Am A Competitor For Better

"Life is not a competition with other people but with yourself." This is not the first time I have thought this but for some reason today it stands out more. I am not living to be better than anyone other than the person I was yesterday. I cannot beat anyone being them but I can beat myself being me.

We live in a competitive nation. Always trying to out do some other nation or corporation. That becomes tiring and burdensome. We have to stop trying to keep up with the Jones' and be ourselves fully. Don't do it because it is trendy and fashionable, do it because YOU like it and believe in it. Don't try to blend and fit in, if you stick out like a sore thumb, EMBRACE IT and blaze new trails.


We are all UNIQUE and PECULIAR, we should never attempt to become ordinary and like everyone else. I want to be better than me not better than you. There is only ONE you, be the BEST you and live fully!

Becoming a BETTER me is enough COMPETITION for a lifetime......I am Javon Rahman Bertrand, competitor of BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment